Business Development Executive
We are looking for a resilient, empathic Business Development Executive to contribute to the growth of our company. Business Development Executives are responsible for finding and retaining clients, encouraging extant clients to purchase added products or features, and remaining abreast of changes in consumption. You will also be required to build capacity in staff through regular training and mentorship.
To be successful as a Business Development Executive, you should attend networking events with the intention of attracting and retaining clientele. Ultimately, an outstanding Business Development Executive will keep a close eye on clients' feedback to ensure that our products and services always exceed expectations.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients' feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
- Emboldened by challenges.
- Day shift
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
PHP Developer Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience in PHP development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
Email Solution Specialist
The Email Deliverability Specialist creates reports digesting complex statistics for the use of executive decision makers, develops and refines techniques for testing and improving deliverability and stays abreast of the latest developments in the field.
What You'll be responsible for?
Keep abreast of email marketing industry best practices and proactively apply knowledge.
Knowledge of typical open rates standards by industry.
Responsible for reviewing trends and disseminating key information to customers.
Responsible for health of end to end mailing activities
Had previously experience to work with SAS CI 360, SparkPost and 250 OK tools to optimize the performance of email delivery for various clients.
Responsible for Email monitoring and mitigation, via SAS and SparkPost, including: Daily/weekly spot checks on all available delivery data / metrics per account (including gateway acceptance analysis)
Investigations into any issue (blocks or spam foldering)
Mitigation, including working with Sparkpost to produce resolution tickets to ISP- sMeetings to examine delivery practices with key staff
Provision of status updates to the customer after each spot check and mitigation
Responsible for manual system testing, checking and scanning of email content, plus follow on recommendations re. best practices and Email methods.
Prepare presentations that document key learnings from test results.
Execute campaign management and business process audits to determine factors affecting deliverability and reputation.
Participate in business consultation meetings to promote more effective practices.
Conduct monthly meetings with customers on "Lessons Learned" from each campaign, including successes and challenges and use these to develop better campaigns in the future.
Proactively investigate and manage issues affecting email deliverability.
Create and deliver reports to demonstrate factors affecting deliverability and reputation.
Developing materials to promote the team, including presentation materials and case studies that highlight the challenges faced and the creativity, technology and methods used to overcome them.
Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
What you'd have?
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science or related field
The right candidate will have 2+ years of relevant experience / knowledge in the following areas:
Marketing with a Digital marketing focus
Customer acquisition, development and retention practices
Campaign planning, execution, segmentation and targeting techniques
Email technology (prior experience in deliverability operations)
Expert level knowledge of audience development through email platforms
Familiarity with the major ESPs, Google Analytics, and email analytics systems a must
Previous experience working with the big four inbox providers on deliverability, with an appreciation of emerging delivery challenges
Demonstrated understanding of email, SMTP, MTAs, IP strategies, authentication technologies, reputation strategies, data hygiene, privacy, opt policies, anti-spam policies, SNDS, JMRP, Google postmaster, yahoo FBL.
A proven track record of success with growing customer engagement
Basic HTML and Email design / production experience
Extremely organized and thorough
Track record of successful consulting
Strong academic record including a degree
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work effectively in a team environment; ability to work independently; ability to travel infrequently
A genuine interest in business challenges and ideation of solutions to meet customer business objectives
Superior conflict resolution, decision making and interpersonal skills
Strong problem-solving skills: diagnosis, root-cause assessment, option evaluation and resolution
Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines
Additional Skills Advantageous To The Position
Knowledge of SAAS products and customer base preferred
Experience with an ESP, ISP
Why join us?
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture but the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work environment solving meaningful real-life business problems - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
- World-class team who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action.
- Mailcot (Vmayo) is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Digital Marketing Intern
Vmayo is looking for a creative and hardworking individual to join our marketing team as a Marketing Intern. Our marketing team is the engine that drives awareness and thought leadership in the industry; If you are a process-oriented person with strong work ethic, who enjoys the challenge of coming up with new and exciting ideas, we want to talk to you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Managing website and social media channels.
2. Managing digital advertising campaigns.
3. Contributing to global marketing strategies for products.
4. Client retention strategies.
5. Improve the customer journey from first impression to client success.
Experience with e-commerce websites. ·
Experience in SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, SMM, PPC will be a plus point. ·
Effective project and time management skills.
Demonstrated ability to be self-directed.
Ability of multitasking, think critically, problem solver, and be creative and flexible. ...